Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Turn, turn turn...

Going just a bit dizzy trying to figure out my final... I really thought I'd be further along with it now than I am. Out of seven multipart questions, I've only got a full answer for one, and a bunch of partial answers. Gotta figure out how to turn a 1,2-diol into an alkene link, and all kinds of other nonsense.

Hey, shosh! New colors lookin' nice; soon as I have the time, I'll probably be tweaking this template as well, although I kinda like the maroon color scheme, so we'll see what happens. Also, a shout-out to my latest fan, David at Treppenwitz, whose blog contains one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Considering our proclivities, I suspect that The Lovely Wife(tm) and myself will be dealing with interesting questions from our (still nonexistant) brood ourselves.

Funniest (if slightly scary) piece of spam that I've gotten in a while: an offer to help me with my mortgage payments (for those not in the know, I'm a lifetime renter). These folks managed to get my name, address, and telephone number, and according to their records, I provide a "93% match" with their requirements for them to give me help. Apparently, my six-story apartment building shows up as a "single family house" on their records, valued at $50-60,000 but with a $200,000 mortgage (I know I'm not soo good with money, but even so...)! Oh, well, it's more amusing than being offered money from the Nigerian government, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home