Friday, April 16, 2004

Springin' Out

Aah, the joys of walking through Central Park on a warm day... seems like I've been waiting for decent weather for centuries. After doing some last-minute financial stuff at my bank (with a shockingly competent service representative), I walked through Frederick Olmsted's masterpiece with a big goofy grin, watching walkers, skaters, cyclists, and ballplayers on a patch of green inside the one of the world's busiest metropolitan areas. After running into my long-lost cousin (hey, Darren!), I hit the chin-up bar in one of the playgrounds, intending to do my patented "swing like a monkey" routine. Unfortunately, the bar hit back. Time to face it: I'm getting old, and I'm out of shape :(.

Resolution of the day: soon as this semester ends, get back to the gym, and start climbing again. Anybody need an out-of-shape belay partner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home