Sunday, March 21, 2004

PCB Party

Boy, this "I'm gonna be honest" thing can really be annoying: instead of sleeping on the job (like any good midnight shifter should be), I'm waiting for a soil sample to finish up a two-hour extraction on the mighty Soxtec system (geez, I had no clue the durned things cost that much... whatta gyp!). Big-time feh, since I've got a last-minute "let's try to see if we understand anything" study session this afternoon.

Celebrity-spotting this week: sat next to disgraced former NY Times journalist Jayson Blair on the subway, talking to what I would assume was his agent/ press rep. Cared too much about getting off my tired feet to move (really not impressed with the guy... lying, plagiarizing, disgracing your employer and then writing a tell-all doesn't win you brownie points in my book). Celebrity #2: Local legend Steven I Weiss of some YU blog made an appearance at shul this afternoon, although he didn't recognize me (c'mon, Steve! I'm one of the only forty-gazillion blogs you link to...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home