Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I Go Working After Midnight

Welp, I got hit up with one/possibly two weeks' worth of midnight shifts, so the theater-going's gonna slow down even more than it already has (I guess I could theoretically hit a Wednesday matinee on my own, but I don't really think The Lovely Wife(tm) would be too thrilled).

For years, I've been teasing TLW about how she's got forty gazillion friends (give or take a gazillion or two), with three names between them. Well, we just spent the fourth with my stepmother-in-law's family, and I don't think that I knew that that many Tonys and Billys existed in this world. I guess that there wasn't a whole lot of imagination going around the family, or maybe they just figured they'd stick with what worked... still, you could do a lot worse than spending a gorgeous weekend shuttling between a beach house and a lake house, eating grilled food and catching a few rays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home