Sunday, February 01, 2004

Ergo, Orgo!

Is this the way a career is supposed to get started? The way it looks, I'll wind up being an organic chemist when I grow up finish my coursework... not because that's really my primary interest (I always thought of myself as more of an analytical type, considering my original intentions), but that's what courses fit into my schedule. Fortunately, having an excellent instructor teaching my elective courses makes the regrets a bit less painful, and as long as I can get myself into a research project that lets me put chemicals into machines that go ping, I should be ok.

It's also a bit daunting to see some 20 PhD students sitting in on a 3-student master's class, but that's another story entirely. I'll get used to it, and turn into the appropriate mad scientist soon enough, I s'pose. Now, where can I find something to generate 1.21 gigawatts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home