Tuesday, March 01, 2005

When a blogger meets a blogger

If nothing else, I've gotten the chance to find out about a bunch of wonderful people by doing this here blog thing. One of the most notable, David of Treppenwitz fame, has briefly abandoned his wife and cuties to shlep back to the US on a Nefesh B'Nefesh promotional tour, and we were able to arrange a quick get-together this evening. As David is the author of one of my all-time favorite stories, we're looking forward with tremendous anticipation to meeting him. Since we want to make a good first impression, I've gone all-out (clean work shirt, and the jeans without the acid burns). Since David apparently wants to talk (he might change his mind once he realizes that I just don't shut up once I get started, and I'm the quiet one), we're probably not going to hit the piano bars after dinner, but who knows? (dangit, I should've gotten him to bring his trombone; I bet he and Leslie Anderson could whip up some fun duets...)

Oh! I've simply gotta throw up a link to the most bizarrely wonderful thing I've found all year: the Hebrew version of Lewis Carroll's "Jabberwocky."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home