Sunday, March 13, 2005

Go, Gadget, Go!

You know you're WAAY too far down the road to gadget geekdom when you're on the bus listening to your iPod, playing Scrabble on your Palm, and your cellphone goes off (on vibrate, mind you... people whose phones play "Ride of the Valkeries" at full volume on the bus should be shot, quartered, and then really hurt.)

Okay, so now that I'm married n' stuff, I shouldn't be getting all cuddly about my electronic toys, but our new mini is just the cutest darn thing in existence. Combined with our new cinema screen (I decided that I didn't REALLY need that left kidney anyhow), we've got our full audio/ video/ computer system set up on just two shelves in our bookcase, which makes me far prouder than I have any right to be.

Oh! Natalie Douglas is back at Birdland next Monday, officially releasing her Nina Simone album. SO there, you have no clue. Between work and school, I've forgotten what the place looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home