Wednesday, July 21, 2004

You say you want a resolution...

*sigh* nothing much happens when you can't see a show, I guess... the whole three weeks thing is certainly getting us down. Must be affecting the Mets, too...

Trying to take advantage of the show hiatus and straighten chez efrex out a little bit. This month's project is the living room, with furniture to get rid of and more to put in. This is, of course, shocking for those who know us, but we need more bookshelf space, and our poor secondhand jobbies just ain't up to the task. New Jersey, here we come!

At the same time, it's time to start ratcheting up the ol' weight loss program. I'm really and truly tired of my clothes not fitting me right, and there's just no excuse for not getting out and doing more. I don't think I'll be climbing for a little while (can't fit into my harness, not looking to drop a few hundred bucks on a new one, and I suspect that my joints would appreciate not being stressed to the snapping point) , but a quick run at the gym might not be amiss.

Congrats to The Lovely Wife(tm) for getting her first bingo in a Scrabble game against me. I still won (a bingo with EARSHOT, and my biggest non-bingo play to date,  75 points with EXACTA, managed to get me ahead to stay), but she's gonna be kicking my you-know-what pretty soon.

Oh, give a prayer for our friend M (tova rina bat sara), going through chemo for breast cancer. Get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home