Thursday, December 02, 2004

Deep in December, it's nice to remember...

...to update the blog once in a while!

Not a whole lot of news out there it efrex-land: Thanksgiving weekend spent shlepping 'round New England (Connecticut to New Hampshire, to Massachusets, back to Connecticut again) seeing assorted relatives-in-law, followed by holding buckets at three different shows to help raise some cash for Broadway Cares (I hope that I worked the credit card doohickey at Avenue Q right).

The Scrabble word of the month is AGUEWEED, which I laid down against Jeff Schwartz last session at the club (it's a flowering plant, but of course, you all knew that, right?) for eighty points and a mention in the weekly club e-mail newsletter. Poor Jeff: I've played the guy twice now, and have bingoed four times against him with some really goofy words. AGUEWEED is a really ugly one, though: I only know it 'cuz the computer played it on me. Heck, even Richie was impressed by that one ("killer play, man").

Recently discovered webcomic: Something Positive (WARNING! Graphic language and vulgarity). Definitely not for everyone's taste, but I've been laughing pretty darned hard. Of course, the strip's main character is constantly abused by his Asian female friends, so that might strike an empathetic chord in me (Hi, Tina!).

Only five more shopping days till Channuka... better start checking out some latke recipes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home